Sunday 26 August 2012

A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY!!!

In Woozworld a lot of people are saying that WoozWorld is getting boring. I think that WoozWorld is not getting boring. 

See:



I took all these pictures today!! I also had a fun day taking these pictures and hanging out with mu friends!!!!!!


A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY!!!

In WoozWorld a lot of people are quitting because school is starting and they want good grades. I don't blame them. I would quit to because I also want excellent grades in school. I still dont understand why other people are quitting over other reasons like 

Example: I am quitting because of this person. Blame her/him. Then they leave. Sometimes people quit because WoozWorld is failing so I'm quitting and then coming back. That doesn't make any sense. Nothing at all of sense.




See. I wonder why a lot of people are doing this???




~DianaHeart~

1 comment:

  1. This Helps My Best Friend Is Going To Quit Because, This Girl Is Being Mean To Her. Oh Add Me CourtneyMic

    ReplyDelete