Monday 24 September 2012

WoozChronicle Vol. 21


WoozChronicle Vol. 21

Sup Woozens!
Yoooooo, how y’all doing with this crazy Apocawooz stuff?? I can’t believe something that could destroy Woozworld is going down right in our own Plaza! But I’m not too freaked – I mean, you Woozens were able to decode the secret ancient messages to lead us to the Plaza in only a week. (Mad props yo!) So I know you’ve got the mad skillz to defeat the Apocawooz! Be sure to keep up with GoodOldWooz and the Woozband as we try to stop the madness!
After we discovered the location of the Apocawooz on Friday, we Woozband had an awesomely busy weekend with you Woozens! For the first time in a while, every Woozband member got to go online and hang out with y’all this weekend. We all had a great time, but of course the best event was the Unitz Design contest on Sunday – you Woozens rocked it out!
Besides chilling with y’all on Sunday, I spent the weekend shooting hoops with the boys. I know it’s gonna be one of the last nice weekends for a while, so I gotta make the most of it! Just so y’all know, my game got really good this summer ;) It was actually perfect weather for b-ball: crisp air, not too hot not too cold… I’m not looking forward to having to get a gym membership in the winter for access to an indoor court!
It’s too bad my last major outdoor-basketball weekend is over. But of course the best part of the week is What the Wooz!? today! The epic pop-culture show will air twice today to allow all y’all Woozens to participate. There’s so much to discuss… I’ll see y’all there yo!
Catch you at 4:oo PM WT or 7:00PM WT Woozens!
Peace out,
JayWooz

No comments:

Post a Comment